Monday, July 9, 2007

Cupcakes

My love for sugar is going to kill me. If I see it , I eat it. If there was a sugar patch I would be the perfect candidate! Cupcakes, yummm...

Upon my move to DC I was pointed to the much talked about Warren Brown's Cake Love. Needless to say over a period of time I have tried almost every kind of cupcake that exsists. No surprises that it has been voted as the number one bakery . Though just the other day I bought cupcakes from Pastries By Randolph and was pleasantly surprised. My favorite was the vanilla with vanilla icing. Sorry you chocolate lovers out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cake Love is mmm, mmm good! I also like the tiramisu cake at Marvelous Market and the fruit tarts at Tivoli Gourmet. heaven!

M'nMs said...

If cupcakes are an attraction, you definitely need to visit us in London :)
One guess on who this is ...